- Commitment to excellence accounts for AIM’s dramatic enrollment growth from 24 to 253 students in seven years in grades 1-12 with a projected enrollment of 300 students in five years.
- 100% of AIM graduates go on to college
- ONLY school to achieve recognition from ALL of the top research-based programs including Wilson Reading System by Barbara Wilson, LETRS by Louisa Moats and RAVE-O by Maryanne Wolf
- AIM Faculty receive 1500 hours of professional development annually with all educators certified in special education, content area of specialty or reading specialist
- AIM Faculty routinely present at international and national conferences including IDA, ISTE, LDA and others.
- Research Advisory Board established including world renowned researchers Ken Pugh, Ph.D., Louisa Moats, Ed.D., Daniel Berch, Ph.D., Kate Cain, BSc. DPhil., and Steven Graham, Ed.D. and Barbara Wilson, M.Ed.
- 61,000 square foot facility with collaborative learning environment design and technology enhanced classrooms
- New Innovation Wing complete with fully-equipped Physics Lab and Robotics Lab as well as Chemistry, Biology and Technology Labs
- Turf soccer and lacrosse field for Middle School, JV and Varsity sport seasons
- State of the art Dining Commons developed in conjunction with Marc Vetri Foundation
- Our Signature Academic Clubs in the Lower School transport children back in time and Lego Robotics support scientific thought and creativity
- This year, we have expanded our theme of Innovative Teaching, Fearless Learning to include Boundless Futures - four threads of learning connect student strengths and passions to electives, internships, travel and colleges.
- Entrepreneurship Thread - imagine your child working with classmates on an entrepreneurial business model in Start-up Corp
- Science and Engineering Thread – students use 3D printers to translate ideas into real-life prototypes in Robotics Class
- Arts and Design Thread - in Arts and Design classes, your child develops public speaking skills through participation in improv classes and world-class musicals such as Grease
- Global Sustainability – students explore energy conservation and global citizenry through international service learning projects