AIM Institute is pleased to offer a selection of research based teacher training programs and workshop topics. We currently offer a professional development series that includes:
- AIM Professional Development Workshop Series:
- Understanding the Pathways to Proficient Reading - Interactive eWorkshop Series
- Dyslexia Awareness Workshop - 2 Hour
- You Have Data, So Now What? - Coming Soon
- Wilson Language Training® - 2017-2018 School Year Schedule Now Available
- LETRS – Language Essentials for Teachers of Reading and Spelling
- "Access to the Experts" Speaker Series for Professionals
- Research to Practice Symposium: 2017 On-Demand Video Recordings
1200 River Road
Conshohocken, PA 19428
All classes and workshops are held at AIM Academy, located at 1200 River Road, Conshohocken, PA 19428. Click here for driving directions to the school. The Hampton Inn in Plymouth Meeting provides discounted rooms for attendees of AIM Institute training along with shuttle service. Click here for details.
For more information on our professional development offerings,
please contact us at 215-483-2461 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Pre-registration with AIM Institute is required for all training. Payment is refundable up to 21 days prior to the event date, less a $25 processing fee. Cancellations less than 3 weeks prior to the session will be refunded at 50% of tuition rate. Cancellations less than 48 hours before the session will not be refunded. While AIM Institute makes every effort to provide the training sessions on the dates as advertised, they are subject to change without notice. AIM Institute reserves the right to cancel or change a training session due to low enrollment or reasons beyond our control. We will attempt to notify affected registrants to reduce any inconvenience - AIM Institute is not liable for any expenses incurred due to cancellation.