Daily Substitute Teacher
Substitute Teacher-AIM Academy (1st-12th Grade)
- Conduct live classroom sessions
- Deploy class room management
- Collaborate with our instructional design team to implement (designated level) curriculum
- Communicate with teachers, students, staff, and parents
- Perform other miscellaneous duties as assigned by Principal/Director
Certifications and Requirements:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Education, required; Master’s Degree, preferred
- Teacher Certification, preferred
- Current (dated within one year) Act 34, 114, and 115 Clearances
- Prior classroom exposure
- Ability to demonstrate and earn Respect and Trust
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Good team player and very reliable in working with other team members
- Demonstrated ability to follow established policies and procedures
Please send the following documents in a single mailing or email attachment and be sure to include the substitute position (level: Elementary, Middle, High School) title in your subject line. All materials should be sent to the attention of Nicole Lauria via email at: email@example.com
Please include Cover Letter and Resume with your email.
If you have any questions, or require additional information, please contact: Nicole Lauria at firstname.lastname@example.org.
*Please make note: substitute teachers will be called as soon as absences are called in. This may be scheduled well in advance, the night before, or in most cases first thing in the morning. Calls may be made, for subs, as early as 6 am.