2022-2023 (current) School Year
Since its launch in 2006, AIM has become one of the fastest growing independent schools and teacher training centers in the Greater Philadelphia region. This is a fabulous opportunity to work in a creative and supportive environment, while learning innovative, research-based treatment approaches. With a robust team of on-site speech-language pathologists, occupational therapists, psychologists, and master educators, AIM offers a unique opportunity for collaboration within and across disciplines. Therapy services are 1:1, allowing for focused, individualized language and literacy intervention.
This is a full time, 10-month position with benefits. Start date is flexible, but should be as soon as possible. Additional opportunities for tutoring, summer program, coaching, and after-school activities are also available.
ASHA certification and PA state license in speech-language pathology are required. PA child abuse, criminal background, FBI fingerprinting, and additional clearances are also required.
The candidate who most uniquely qualifies for this position will possess the following:
- Experience providing Speech-Language Therapy in a school setting with both children and adolescents
- Excellent communication (both verbal and written) and time management skills
- Ability to work effectively with other professionals, parents, and students
- Entrepreneurial spirit and approach – must enjoy fast-paced environment
- Unique ability to inspire others to embrace the cutting-edge vision of AIM
- Keen interest in exploring the latest research in learning disabilities, innovative practice, and a desire for continued professional growth
- Exceptional interpersonal skills, including excellence in collaboration
- Must demonstrate a high degree of integrity, as all AIM staff are considered role models for AIM students
To apply, please send resume, cover letter, and references to Cheryl Ferst, HR Coordinator at firstname.lastname@example.org