Wilson Reading Teacher
WILSON® READING TEACHER
AIM Academy is seeking a Wilson Reading System® teacher to join our seasoned faculty. AIM Academy is focused on tapping into the unique characteristics of children who learn differently.
The ideal candidate will have experience in all levels of the Wilson Reading System® (WRS). The WRS is a “multi-sensory” program. It uses visual, auditory, kinesthetic and tactile senses to help kids make connections between sounds and words. An ideal candidate for this position would also have experience working with children with language based learning differences.
New faculty welcomed at AIM benefit from a PD focused on-boarding process and from the support of the comprehensive instructional leadership at AIM. This position is for the 2020-2021 school year.
- Bachelor’s degree required / Master’s preferred
- Wilson Certification, required
- PA or Private Academic Certification
- Excellence in writing, editing, and communication skills
- Ability to positively and constructively relate to students
- Strong organizational skills and attention to detail
- Adaptive learner and self-starter
- Strong technology skills
Interested candidates should send a cover letter and resume to our Human Resources Coordinator, Cheryl Ferst, at firstname.lastname@example.org