For parents who are not familiar with AIM Academy and the learning profile of the students who attend our program, it is highly recommended that you register to attend our next Open House.
To be considered for admission, a complete application must be received. If you are submitting an application for a 1st or 2nd Grade student, please click here for application details.
- Submit the online Application, non-refundable application fee of $100 and an uploaded photo of the student.
- Submit a Comprehensive Psychoeducational Evaluation (completed within the past 2 years).
- Sign and submit a Release of Report Card and Transcript Form to your child’s school. It should be emailed or mailed directly to AIM by the school.
- Sign and submit a Teacher Evaluation Form to your child's teacher and/or tutor. It should be mailed directly to AIM by teacher/tutor.
- Submit the Individualized Education Plan (IEP), if available.
- Submit the Speech/Language Evaluation and/or Occupational Therapy Evaluation, if available.
The Admissions Committee will do an initial review when all of the required documents have been submitted and received. If the Committee determines that AIM can meet the learning needs of the student, the applicant will be invited for a visit.
The Admissions Committee will then do a final review of the student’s application. Their decision will be made approximately two weeks after the applicant’s visit. Admissions are rolling and mid-year spaces are offered when there are openings in the grade.