1st and 2nd Grade Applications
In an effort to support our youngest learners who are exhibiting struggles in reading, writing and math, AIM has an alternate application option for current Kindergarten or 1st Graders who have not yet received a comprehensive psychoeducational evaluation.
For parents who are not familiar with AIM Academy and the learning profile of the students who attend our program, it is highly recommended that you register to attend our next Open House. Before applying, please complete our Online Inquiry Form, if you haven't already.
A Complete Application for 1st or 2nd Grade at AIM requires:
- Submission of the online Application, non-refundable application fee of $100 and an uploaded photo of the student.
- Copies of school report/transcript
- If applicable, copies of any testing or reports
- Comprehensive Psychoeducational Evaluation
- Occupational Therapy or Language reports
- Completed Educator Feedback Form
- In-Person Visit (to be scheduled after review of application and other documentation)
All students accepted without a Comprehensive Psychoeducational Evaluation will be required to provide the results of educational testing during their first year at AIM.
Have questions? Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org