Teachable Moments Videos
Learn from the experts with AIM Institute's Teachable Moments Videos. These brief video-based conversations with experts in the field are intended to commonly asked questions, preview or review critical information, and/or create further interest in topics related to student achievement. Additional resources may include resource links, articles, and slide presentations related to each video topic.
- Dr. Jeffrey Black - Controversial Therapies
- Dr. Jeffrey Black - Orthographic Processing
- Dr. Elaine Cheesman – iPad Apps
- Judi Dodson - Oral Language Links to Comprehension
- Susan Ebbers – Words Matter!
- Dr. Jan Hasbrouck – Fluency & the Role of Data
- Dr. Charlie Haynes – Scaffolding Writing Instruction
- Dr. Fumiko Hoeft - Cognitive and Socio-Emotional Resilience in Children with Dyslexia
- Jamie Martin - Postcards from the Cutting Edge: A Road Trip of Assistive Technology for LD Students
- Dr. Louisa Moats – Wanted: Teachers with Knowledge of Language and Literacy
- Dr. Timothy Odegard – It's Never too Late: Remediating Reading Deficits in Older Students
- Dr. Ken Pugh – The Brain & Reading
- Dr. Bruce Rosow – Understanding Word Study