Back to School Information
We are excited to meet new students and welcome back current families for the 2020-2021 school year.
VIRTUAL WELCOME BACK EVENTS - Greet fellow AIM Academy families and faculty members at our Welcome Back events.
- Tuesday, September 1st, 5-6 pm – Lower School
- 5:00 pm All Lower School students and families are invited to join a Zoom session with Lower School Head, Gen Marvin https://aimpa.zoom.us/j/99946345291
- 5:10 pm Students and families will join grade-level Zoom meetings. Look for links from grade level teachers early next week. out Zoom links early next week.
- Wednesday, September 2nd, 5-6:30 pm – Middle School
- Thursday, September 3rd, 5-6:30 pm Upper School
AIM Rolling Start Calendar: On August 24 we announced our revised reopening schedule. Follow this calendar for our September Rolling Start dates and Blue and Gold days for Middle and Upper School students. Sign up for an RSS feed of the 2020-2021 AIM School Calendar including holidays and closings.
Have a question and not sure who to contact? Use this quick contact list to get to direct your inquiry or contact 215-483-2461 to reach our main number and phone directory.
- Lower School - Gen Marvin - firstname.lastname@example.org
- Middle School - Chrissy Mellon - email@example.com
- Upper School - Alli Williams - firstname.lastname@example.org
- Interim Head of School - Ed Gallagher - email@example.com
Business Office, Tuition or Finance Questions: firstname.lastname@example.org
Enrollment or Admissions Questions: email@example.com
Transportation Questions: firstname.lastname@example.org
Health Questions: email@example.com
Attendance Questions: firstname.lastname@example.org
Technology Questions: email@example.com
Development or Supporting AIM Questions: firstname.lastname@example.org
Wolf Pact Pledge:
Please help us all stay healthy together by reviewing and signing our Wolf Pact Pledge with your student.
AIM Return to Campus Plan
Find details and information on AIM's Return to Campus Plan, Health and Safety Protocols, and Procedures to Track Symptoms and COVID-19 Infections on our AIM Way Reopening page.
Health Forms Up to Date? See what's required and complete your Magnus Health forms on our Health Services Page.
School Supplies: Make sure the backpacks are stocked for the first day of school.
Summer Reading: Find required and suggested books for all our divisions and Upper School Math Packets.
Student/Parent/Staff Directory: The 2020-2021 Student-Parent Directory is accessible online through Veracross. The Directory Icon is located in the top navigation of your Veracross Parent or Student portal. The directory allows users to connect with families living nearby, search by grade (and class), and to access our faculty and staff contact information.
2020-2021 Community Handbook: Read about student dress code, arrival and dismissal procedures, codes of conduct and more in the Community Handbook in your Parent Portal.