Community Coffee Chats
Join AIM's staff Occupational Therapists, Speech and Language Pathologists and other faculty experts for our regular Community Coffee Chats designed to give parents tips and tricks on a variety of educational and developmental topics. Be sure to take a minute and let us know what topics you're interested in discussing at future chats.
Community Coffee Chat Calendar
Held monthly on Thursdays from 8:30 - 9:30 am (except December and April) in the Board Room
- October 12: Smart But Scattered with Occupational Therapist Catherine Melchiore - Executive Function skills to help your child at home. Miss the chat? Click here for slides and handouts.
- November 16: Reading and Comprehension - Skills needed to be a proficient reader and tips to support reading skills at home.
- January 11: Writing Wisdom - Ideas for developing writing skills and suggestions for supporting and developing confident writers
- February 15: Mindfulness - An introduction to mindfulness with tips and suggestions for incorporating Mindfulness into a family routine.
- March 15: Handwriting
- May 10: Supporting Summer Learning - Tips and suggestions for keeping kids of all ages engaged over the summer.