SPE Contribution Steps
Donating Your PA Taxes for AIM Scholarships through a Special Purpose Entity
AIM Scholarship 1, LLC, BLOCS, Jewish Scholarship LLC, Central PA Scholarship Fund
- Step 1 Consult your tax advisor to confirm eligibility and review the operating agreement and joinder.
- Step 2 Estimate your PA Tax Liability for two years. A two year commitment for the same amount is required.
- Step 3 Complete the joinder agreement with signatures from the designated SPE by the date indicated. The program is on a first-come first-served basis.
- Step 4 You will receive notification of the tax credit award approval and need to send in a check/wire within 60 days.
- Step 5 The SPE immediately passes your contribution to AIM Academy for student scholarships.
- Step 6 The SPE completes all required tax and accounting paperwork. The SPE will send a K-1 partnership form to you by the end of February which indicates your tax credit.
For more information contact Joy Antonoplos, AIM Associate Director of Institutional Advancement, 215-948-9335, email@example.com